Summary of the Project
The project is in line with the principles of the Bologna process which aims at creating an
- European Area for Higher Education through a common new degree system;
- European dimension to quality assurance and the recognition of degrees and study periods abroad..
Project wider objective
Harmonize the Russian and Ukrainian engineering education with the EU one and provide mutual degree recognition through development and introduction the Double Degree Master Program in Automation/Mechatronics.
Project specific objective
Harmonize the RU and UA Master Programs in direction "Automation" with the EU Master Programs in Mechatronics and provide students of four Russian and four Ukrainian Universities with the opportunity to study the Joint EU-PC Master Program in Automation/Mechatronics both in the Russian/Ukrainian and EU Universities since September 2013 and to obtain Double Master Degree: the Russian/Ukrainian Master degree in Automation and Master Degree of one of the EU States participated in the project, for example of the Czech Republic, in Mechatronics.
This objective will be achieved through fulfillment of the following Outcomes/Outputs:
- Joint EU-PC Master Program in Automation/Mechatronics & Technology of Double Degree students’ training;
- RU & UA teachers’ skills upgrading and methodological support of the teaching process;
- EU based Quality Assurance System;
- International Hybrid Learning Space;
- Students’ pilot training
- Quality Control & Monitoring;
- Dissemination of the project results;
- Sustainability of the project results;
- Management of the project.
Realization of the project will significantly increase the popularity of the Automation specialities among RU and UA students, increase possibility of the graduates for placing in a job and ensure the international labor market with the highly qualified engineers. All these will guarantee the sustainability of the project achieved results.